Monday, November 10, 2008

Instant Messaging II

Chance says:
i watched the jones-calzaghe fight on Saturday. that was a poor decision on my part.

Deep Blue says:
was it ppv?

Chance says:
yes, to my shame

Deep Blue says:
yeah, I wouldn't pay to watch a 40-yr-old RJJR get his ass beat.

Chance says:
on the other hand, there were also three very boring undercards including a washed up zab judah failing to impress against his hand-picked, neophyte opponent.

Deep Blue says:
i might have watched anyway, but cyan is all "no, el boxeo is inappropriate for el nino" blah blah blah so I never get to watch any more... since we're trying to teach the little guy "not" to "hit"

Chance says:
what a wussy... you should teach him to hit only the soft areas such as throat, testicles, eyes and kidneys.

Deep Blue says:
he's a little punkass who likes to hit. I don't know where he gets it from; I smack him good any time he does it, but he doesn't take the hint.

Chance says:
your program clearly isn't working... perhaps abstinence isn't the way to go. instead of telling him to Just Say No, encourage hitting at appropriate times such as in boxing. Or, offer biting as an alternative.

Deep Blue says:
I figure I'll just get him a gun as soon as he's strong enough to handle one, provided Obama bin Biden hasn't taken them all away and given them to his Gay Gestapo.

Chance says:
Gay BLACK Gestapo.

Deep Blue says:
when does the Gay Sharia take effect?

Chance says:
as soon as possible, I hope!

Deep Blue says:
Mmmm, four husbands. I have my new pink shalwar kameez all ready to go.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

Very nice.