Thursday, March 27, 2008

Title Load IX

From here.

Hypotheticals: If you were an evil dictator, where would you rule?
America, of course. This is where I have the most vested interest, and it's broken. I'd fix it good.

Anything Goes: What was the most important issue in the last presidential election?
The war in Iraq, clearly. It's bankrupted us, made us an international pariah, and gutted our social infrastructure. And still our gas prices are high, oil companies are raking in record profits, and Osama bin Laden mocks us from his hideout.

No-Brainers: What is your favorite breed of dog?
I'll take a mutt any day, but if I had to pick a breed, I'd say I like boxers for their looks and their playful natures.

Personals: What is the worst grade you ever received? What class was it for?
I got a D in a required freshman course on the Western Canon (Homer, Hesiod, Hume, Apuleius, Virgil) because of some bad things I did that year that resulted in my suspension and expulsion from campus which led to a spiral of self-destructive behavior and apathy.

No comments: