Monday, October 09, 2006

I may be insane

A while back, I mentioned an extremely nerdy dream I had. Well, last night I had one that in terms of sheer nerdiness put that one to shame. I record it here for posterity, because I have no secrets from you, my electronic confessor.

Okay, the Justice League, see---

Yes. It is a very nerdy dream.

Some of the Justice League had been reverted to children. And one of them was Aquaman, represented in the dream by B, a mischievous three-year-old boy in my preschool. I guess because he's blond. Anyway, Batman---

Well. Batman had soiled his Bat-pants, I'm afraid. Only he wasn't one of the children, he was still his usual adult self. And some of the junior JLAers were sniffing, wondering where that smell was coming from, when kid Aquaman (the spitting image of the mouthy, precocious B) said, "Batman pooped his pants!"

So Batman slapped him in the face. Aquaman started crying. But there was no denying it, so Batman lied, "The Joker gave me a toxin that made me lose control of my bodily functions."

But that wasn't true. He said that to save Bat-face, but he really had just pooped his pants.

...

Okay, upon closer inspection, I see that this dream is equal parts nerdy and creepy.

***

Ahem! New topic!

As my lyric-quoting ways suggest, I love sharing my love of the music I love with other people, so I now have a Last.fm page. Made for music geeks like me!

3 comments:

NYC Educator said...

Ya think maybe your overindulging the video?

Did you ever read about the guy who created Wonder Woman? He was a psycologist or something, into a whole lot of bondage stuff and making his girlfriend dress up like her.

SamuraiFrog said...

Wow, talk about real life intruding on your adolescent fantasies. It's like your subconscious is trying to force you into adulthood. Fucking subconscious. Next time, Batman will be trying to sell you term life insurance.

Chance said...

NYC - video? what video? I don't get it.

Frog - I used to dream about work. Nothing interesting, just work, exactly as it is during the day. I would be upset in the dream that my dreams were as boring as my day.