Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nothing left here to greet me but the velvet moon

Parent conferences are today and tomorrow, and while I'm not the least bit anxious about it, I'm scrambling to prepare my assessment forms and comment sheets and notes and what not. I'm such a procrastinator.

I haven't watched a movie in a month, making my Netflix subscription pretty much a free donation to those good folks. All I do lately is read and, to my shame, play horribly addicting online games like these.

Also, I could stand to wash the dishes piling up in my sink. But on the positive side, I've continued to go for a 20+ minute walk every day, no matter how exhausted or frantically behind on paperwork I am.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

Then all that other stuff doesn't matter. You're taking care of your mind, body and soul with that walk.