Monday, May 22, 2006

Dragging some kind of a line

The Job had a staff meeting at 6:00 p.m. today, but I got home, had a drink, and fell asleep until 6:00. When I woke up, I didn't feel like going. Bad employee! Bad!

I felt kind of sad and isolated today; I probably should have gone to the Hangout to cheer myself up, but didn't. I went to bed reasonably content, though, after the Maddening Angel called around midnight and we chatted for about half an hour.

She asked me to come sleep at her place for the second time in as many nights, but I didn't go. I think now that Cokehead is out of the picture, it could easily become like old times for MA and me, but I don't think those old times were very healthy. Too much intimacy for so unromantic a relationship. I start feeling attached despite myself and end up acting like a whinybitch.

No comments: