Friday, July 13, 2007

Time transported

So, out of the blue, Ram contacted me via instant message! It has been a long, long time since we communicated, and much longer still since we actually spoke.

Immediately and in rapid succession, she informed me that she was getting married soon, had a new good job, and had lost a lot of weight. (Pfft, she looked terrific before.)

Well. So I can only assume that she wanted me to express some sort of regret at losing my shot at her, so she could feel even better about the good changes that are happening in her life? Yeah, sod that for a lark.

In all honesty, I don't begrudge her individual happiness at all, except insofar as misery loves company in general.

She also said she thought that the Maddening Angel and I would have been dating by now. Which, unfortunately, shows that she utterly misunderstood that situation. Of course, it was a very easy situation to misinterpret. Weird times.

No comments: