Friday, January 02, 2009

Twenty-five of the funniest things in the universe

in which we all need a chuckle from time to time

In no order except that in which they came to me. The isolation of any single moment or line of a creation is almost certainly an endorsement of the entire endeavor. Good times all.

Read it like a quiz! How many references can you catch? Click for answers and possibly more laffs!

1. The clown that no one laughs at, they all just wish he'd die.
2. How is babby formed
3. Thanks, Bridesmaid. Like the beard! It gives me something to hang on to!
4. Jew eat yet?
5. Look at me now! I'm wearing a cardboard belt!
6. Hooray for punch!
7. You can call us Aaron Burr from the way we're droppin' Hamiltons!
8. It's all, ching chong wing wong
9. Fuck everything, we're doing five blades
10. Hey, where the white women at?
11. So one of those Egg Council creeps got to you too, huh?
12. What's the Spanish word for straitjacket?
13. "These are O.R. scrubs." "O, R. they?"
14. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
15. You look like a woman who appreciates the finer things in life. Come over here and feel my velour bedspread.
16. What just happened there?
17. Expunge the poet Burns from your mind.
18. We need a name that's witty at first, but that seems less funny each time you hear it.
19. Always treat your kite like you treat your woman... Get inside her five times a day and send her to heaven and back!
20. Nix, baby, this palooka's kayoed!
21. Don’t you feel like an idiot growling all of your lines? You sound like you're gargling Michael Keaton's balls.
22. Major Major never sees anyone in his office while he's in his office.
23. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.
24. Did you see the new Poof?
25. I'm not "camera friendly;" I don't "wear clothes that fit me." I'm not a "heartbreaker." I haven't "had sex with a woman;" I don't know "how that works."

1 comment:

Rebel said...

oooh - first up for the quiz! too bad I only know a handful:

2 - did Sarah Pallin's daughter google this?
14 - Seinfield
22 - Catch ;)
23 - Office Space Michael Bolton vs. the no talent ass clown
25 - is this from Mad TV? I'm pretty sure I've seen this one, I just can't remember who it was.