Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Band names with negative PR value

This week's music at the Rock Stall
ALL shows begin at 8:00 p.m. All ages.

TUESDAY 9/2

Closed For Mold Cleaning
with special guests
Fire Damage

WEDNESDAY 9/3

Sold Out
and
The Ugliest Bartenders In Town

THURSDAY 9/4

Church Revival
with
No Beer

FRIDAY 9/5

Four fabulous bands! One night!

Sausage Fest
Cops Checking IDs
Sweaty B.O. And the Broken AC
and
We Don't Take Credit Cards

SATURDAY 9/6

Friday Only
The Six O'Clock Rockers
with special guests
Doors Close At Five

4 comments:

Yankee in England said...

I love that I can always get a laugh at your blog

Churlita said...

Very funny. I might actually go see Sausage Fest, if they were real. Although, I think I've been to plenty of metal shows that should have been called that.

daveawayfromhome said...

That's really funny. And the best part was that the names all sounded plausable.

Michael5000 said...

: D