Saturday, October 18, 2008

Loaded XI

This meme is found here.

Hypotheticals: If you were a hunting fanatic, what animal would you hang from your wall?
Well, I've been pretty vehemently against sport and trophy hunting all my life, so it's hard to get itno the spirit of this question. But if, in some parallel universe, I were a hunting fanatic, I suppose I'd want the dead detached head of some majestic powerful antlered creature, full of grandeur and power, to adorn my wall, its soulless glass eyes gazing down at me to remind me of what a Big Tough Manly Man I am for blasting it to death with a high-powered rifle when it came trustingly with its family to eat from the bait I and my beer-swilling hunter redneck friends left out all year, while I hid behind a blind doused in artifical animal scent to mask the smell of alcohol and self-loathing that perpetually hung around me and my tiny, tiny penis.

Anything Goes: What word describes your knowledge of the Internet?
Savvy.

No-Brainers: What is your favorite pet name?
You gave me a pet name
Which is not to say I like it
We met at a party
Not to say I was invited

Personals: What do you consider the greatest threat to your personal stability?
Having Republicans in power. The hypocrisy and viciousness of these people makes me enraged and insane, and is bad for my blood pressure.

1 comment:

daveawayfromhome said...

Perhaps the head of a Republican on your wall?