Thursday, February 23, 2006

I can't stop my brain

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink
I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink
I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink
--- the Beatles, "I'm So Tired"

Up past 2:00 a.m. with Spooky last night. Got up around 8:00 am (the Prozac has not been making me crave nearly as much sleep ever since I got the first refill --- dunno why).

Worked for three hours. Went to H Elementary for my observation hours. I saw a 4th grade class and a 2nd grade class. Not much to say about either one. Nothing sensational about the kids or teachers, but nothing appalling either, thankfully.

My body didn't demand a nap, so I didn't take one. I went to the last class of the week, Classroom Management. It was incredibly boring. I won't say it was utterly a waste of time, because we did go over three or four competencies and spent a little time reviewing practice questions (mid-term exam and review project due next class). However, there was a lot of needless downtime and silent reading. I think Ms. P had something else to do, so used our class time to get it done.

Called Spooky and went home. Odd, but I really am starting to think of her fondly.

No comments: