Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm sad and lonely too

Just like you I'm wonderin' what I'm doin' here
Just like you I'm wonderin' what's goin' on
Wallflower, wallflower
Won't you dance with me?
The night will soon be gone
--- Bob Dylan, "Wallflower"

Mostly did schoolwork today (the science and math take-home tests), though I also lazed around a lot.

I skipped TriviaBar tonight. The Friar and Palfrey took me out to dinner. They also gave me three CDs and the new Wallace and Gromit DVD. Auric called as well; the Friar told him to, of course, but it was still nice.


Chance Bishop --

[noun]:

A person of questionable sanity who starts their own cult



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Via Greg's blog, which is often full of linky goodness.

1 comment:

Greg said...

I like your definition more than mine. When are you starting the cult, or have you already?