Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Schedule change at work

The Job is changing. Although the preschool attendance is still looking pretty sparse, we enrolled to more kids out of nowhere. Oddly, both sets of parents are French.

My schedule at State School was set a while back, but one of the classes was cancelled. In desperation, I signed up for a day class, the first I've taken. Now, I will have my night class on Tuesday and two classes on Wednesday. Therefore, I worked out with the Boss that I would start work at 8:00 (and here's me so not a morning person, and lately accustomed to burning the candle at both ends a bit) and leave at 3:00 or possibly 4:00, except Wednesdays when I won't come in at all. I'm glad that the Boss is very flexible and willing to put up with my school schedule. Hopefully everything will work out.

School starts next Tuesday.

No comments: