Sunday, January 18, 2009

Loaded XIV

From here, inexplicably numbered 15.

Hypotheticals: If you could be an expert in any one subject, what would it be?
The Arabic language.

Anything Goes: What three words come to your mind when you hear the word 'white'?
Paper, Kipling, pure.

No-Brainers: What is your average bowling score?
I've very rarely bowled. I'm not very good at it, so if I had an average score, it would be something less than stellar.

Personals: How much money would you like to be making in ten years?
That depends on how much value money has in ten years. I'd like to be able to live as I do now, not rich by any means, but comfortable. I live simply, but I very much enjoy the ability to treat myself with CDs, DVDs, restaurants, and so on, when the mood strikes. And --- here I differ from the Republicans --- I'd like everyone to have that petty luxury. If I had to choose between me making $70,000 while my neighbor makes $30,000, or us both making $50,000, I'd obviously choose the latter. Share the happiness, build communities, even out steep disparity.

No comments: