Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Loaded IV

From the original idea.

Hypotheticals: If Satan lived on Earth, what would his friends and enemies know him by?
"Mister Vice-President."

Anything Goes: What should every man and woman be able to try once in their life?
True love.

No-Brainers: What was your favorite year of school? Why?
I've been to a lot more schools than most people, so I'm going to forget higher education and just refer to high school. Senior year. I was reasonably well-liked by the people that mattered, had bizarrely made the high honors list, got into a good college, and I didn't give a crap what anyone thought.

Personals: What protest march might somebody spot you at?
I've never actually gone to a protest march, mostly out of apathy but also due to the conviction that marching and shouting isn't going to do any good for anybody. I've gone on an AIDS LifeWalk, though.

2 comments:

bill said...

1. Jay Leno.

2. Peyote.

3. No favorites, all equally banal.

4. A march protesting protest marches. Damn hippies.

Chance said...

Bill, you make good points and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter, except I already do.