Sunday, December 23, 2007

Loaded up a good thing

The originator of this meme is to be found here.

Hypotheticals: If you were any animal, what would you be?
That depends. Does the question intimate that it would like me to discuss the animal that I would be if I were an animal (like the one I resemble in physiognomy or character), or is it implying that I should choose an animal I would be if I could (based on my affinity for its habits, perhaps)? Lord, I'm didactic. If I were an animal, I would probably be something small, furry, angry, and annoying, like a ferret. If I could be an animal, I'd be a shark. Kings of their domain and explorers of the unfathomed deep, baby.

Anything Goes: What animal do you enjoy seeing most at the zoo?
I don't really ever fully enjoy seeing animals at the zoo, because my delight at seeing them is always leavened with the realization that these creatures ought rightly to be in their natural environment, uncaged and away from gawping two-legged morons telling their kids that the orangutan is a "monkey." That said, however, I get a kick out of the spider monkeys.

No-Brainers: What store is represented most in your wardrobe?
Probably the Gap. But most of my work clothes are by Cherokee --- cheap but serviceable.

Personals: What is it about you that people find irresistible?
I know it doesn't exactly reflect here, but in real life I am an extremely witty and entertaining conversationalist. I can be acidic or hilarious with equal alacrity. People seem to enjoy that.

No comments: