Thursday, March 16, 2006

Poisoned by these fairy tales

O beautiful, for spacious skies
But now those skies are threatening
They’re beating plowshares into swords
For this tired old man that we elected king
--- Don Henley, "The End Of the Innocence"

It was Maddening Angel's last day at work today. Hopefully I'll still see her socially.

Classroom Management tonight. We went over the exam. I saw that two students in my row got 94%, which makes my 86% look pretty damn bad. The review helped, though; hopefully I have a better grasp of where those questions are coming from. We were given a group assignment to do. Scarlett and Nicole, two incredibly hot girls (whom I've known casually for a bit, from class last year) asked me to be in their group. We're going to do some presentation on Boystown and its discipline philosophy.

Tomorrow I don't have to go to work! Hooray!

Spooky came over after class, but had to leave in the middle of the night to be home after Babydaddy goes to work. She's been talking a lot lately about having him move out, and she and Baby moving to a better, bigger house somewhere else. She's also been hinting that she wants me to live with them. I'm not dead set against it, but it's a little early for me to be thinking out that... Although I am in my mid-thirties, and I would like to settle down (yet again).

No comments: