Saturday, February 25, 2006

Rain on the roof

You and me underneath the roof of tin
Pretty comfy feelin' how the rain ain't leakin' in
Lovin' Spoonful, "Rain on the Roof"

Lots of rain today. Now, thunderbolts and lightning. Very very frightening. Me.

Talked to MA a bit at The Job. Very amicable relations now. I still feel jealous of Cokehead; maybe that will pass. Watched a little of the "Family Guy" DVD set that Cousin sent me. Took a nap. What an arduous life I lead.

74 and his wife Zaftig took me to Cheesefries for a belated birthday dinner. So greasy and fattening. The Friar attended as well. They brought Baby, and a fun time was had by all.

I went home, worked out, then went to Spooky's house. We drove to the Hangout, where Friar had a couple of bands playing. The first was a talented guy, the second a loud band that failed to impress. We went back to her place and watched TV and talked for a while, then I drove home.

No comments: