Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Loaded for Bear

Typing up conference notes on the school laptop. No time for content. Have this meme. The blog that I normally credit this meme idea to seems to be kaput.

Hypotheticals: If you were a professional wrestler, what would your ring name be?
Le Petit Homme Sans Merci.

Anything Goes: Who makes the most stylish clothes in the world?
No idea. Jos. A Banks? Banana Republic? Some gay guy?

No-Brainers: What is your favorite kind of chocolate bar?
I'm not much of a chocolate bar eater, and when I do indulge, it's usually a high-end chocolate, such as Paul Newman's, Dagoba, or Endangered Species --- preferably something with bits of lemon or ginger or toffee or something. I like bits in there. All that said, if I were in a 7-11 and absolutely craved a junk bar, I'd probably look for a Whatchamacallit or something similar with a lot of crisps and bits and such.

Personals: What is the biggest inconvenience about the place you are currently living in?
Masses of bees (I thought they were wasps, but they're bees). I woke up this morning to another cloudless, dry morning, the sound of a strong rainstorm on my bedroom window. It wasn't rain. It was bees drumming against the panes. Why? What do they want? I have not kidnapped their queen. Also, the foundation is sinking. Luckily, I move soon.

2 comments:

NYC Educator said...

"Luckily, I move soon."

I see so few good ideas lately that I rejoice when someone embraces one like that.

Churlita said...

I'm glad you're moving soon too. Those bees seem crazed and dangerous.