Friday, August 15, 2008

Wine is wine, but I am a phantasm

We had a "snow day" in a Texas August. Actually, there was a storm and the school lost power all day. So no school. Which is not so great, because I meet my first parent at 7:45 a.m. Monday, and my room's not ready.

In the evening there was a get-together barbecue at the Head's house. I went and ate and join in the peripheries of conversations. I'm not a very social creature, and I don't have much in common with most of my co-workers.

Father is not improving.

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

No, it's a good thing! Now you can say "Sorry the room is such a mess -- that storm last week really set us back!" And instantly, you are a hard-working guy perservering as best you can through the adversity. Giving 110%, if you will.

Churlita said...

I agree with Michael. You perserverer, you.