Friday, April 21, 2006

We are confident of something, anyway

Until the basic human rights are equally
Guaranteed to all, without regard to race
Dis a war
--- Bob Marley, "War"

Dude! It's like 4/20! Time to fire up some weed or something!

***

I added Daveawayfromhome to my sidebar because he rules! Anyone who makes fun of our primitive, protopathic, prevaricating, oh so simian President Select as much as this guy is four kinds of awesome.

...What? No, I can't tell you what the four different kinds of awesome are. That's something you young people have to discover on your own.

***

Anyway. I attended Classroom Management for the final time tonight. Back in March, I did only the barest minimum bit of review for the midterm and I got only 86% right. Having learned my lesson, this time around I did absolutely nothing, not even quickly scan over a few TExES questions. My strategy was to deliberately forget about the final and watch "The Wire" with my father instead. So tonight I came in tabula rasa-style, took the final, and got an 89%. That shows me what for!

Ms. P doubles the highest grade and throws out the lowest, so I have a 93 average, which is a solid A for that class. Nice job, me.

***

Elated by my undeserved academic achievement, I went down to the Hangout again, where Spooky and I played some video trivia and had a few drinks. I have a full day at work tomorrow, though, so we called it a night before 12:00.

1 comment:

daveawayfromhome said...

Wow, thanks for the link! You've got an enjoyable blog here, I'll have to slip you into my busy schedule. somewhere.